Tickets are available now!
RVKBear! It’s More Than A Party!
Reykjavík Bear held its first annual Bear festival in 2021 after having to cancel the event in 2020 due to unforeseen circumstances that we shall not mention. Reykjavík Bear was started by volunteers of the legendary Bears on Ice festival that ran for 15 years before ending its impressive run. The festival is organised by the Non-profit organization Bangsafélagið (the bear organization) which also organizes local bear parties and functions as well as advocating for bear related matters in Iceland. The event consists of three parties, a trip to the world famous Blue Lagoon, a day trip to the scenic Golden Circle and a farewell brunch. Reykjavík Bear invites bears of all shapes and sizes, all ages and backgrounds as well as their friends and admirers to come to enjoy themselves in the world’s northern most capital!
- Opening party TBA 1. September 2022 to 2. September 2022 20:00 to 01:00
- Golden Cirle Tour Golden Circle 2. September 2022 09:30 to 17:00
- Friday Top-off! Party! Gaukurinn - Tryggvagata 22 2. September 2022 to 3. September 2022 21:00 to 03:00
- Blue Lagoon Tour Blue Lagoon 3. September 2022 11:45 to 17:00
- Reykjavik Bear Club night Húrra - Tryggvagata 22 3. September 2022 to 4. September 2022 21:00 to 03:00
- Farewell Brunch Jómfrúin - Lækjagata 4 4. September 2022 11:00 to 14:00